Subaru Parts Center
Find the Original Equipment Manufacturer perfect for your Subaru's year, model, and trim at Groove Subaru today. Shop with confidence knowing that all parts are certified and warranty-backed genuine parts. Whatever parts or accessories you're looking for, our Certified Parts Advisors will work with you to ensure you are getting the right parts for your specific model and can even help with installation.
Why Shop Parts at Groove Subaru?
In addition to our huge wholesale and retail parts inventory, we also offer competitive prices and exclusive Parts Specials. Our certified technicians are also ready to help you step by step, from selecting the right part to installation. Get the perfect fit every time when you shop new Subaru parts at Groove Subaru. Additional reason to shop for Subaru parts at Groove Subaru includes:
- OEM parts and accessories
- Large tire selection
- Certified Parts Advisors
- Open Saturdays
Available Subaru Parts
From different tire types and audio equipment to brake pads and more, some of the many OEM parts and accessories available to order at Groove Subaru include:
- Electrical System (Spark Plugs, Wires, Ignition, etc.)
- Fuel Systems and Emission Parts
- Heating and Cooling System
- Batteries and Starters
- Engine and Transmission Components
- Shocks, Struts, and Suspension
- Brake Pads, Rotors, and Drums
- Oils, Filters, and Fluids
- Appearance and Detailing Supplies
- Performance Parts (Exhaust, Intake Systems, etc.)
- Electronics and Car Audio
- Touring Tires
- Performance Tires
- All-Weather Tires
- Factory Wheels
- Mon - Fri7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
What are OEM Parts?
OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer Parts. These parts are specifically designed with your vehicle in mind, you won’t need to worry about whether they will fit in your vehicle.
Why can't I just buy generic parts?
Aftermarket parts may be cheaper, but Original Equipment Manufacturer Parts are designed specifically for your vehicles and come backed by a warranty.
Why buy OEM parts?
OEM parts are built and manufactured by the same teams that designed your Subaru in the first place, meaning you’re getting a perfect fit every time.
Can Groove Subaru install the parts I order?
Absolutely, our certified service team is eager to help.
What does the Groove Subaru Care Program include?
Created and designed to take the guesswork out of vehicle maintenance, the Groove Care Program bundles our first-class services! Save up to $75 off your total. Just another way we make it easy for our customers to receive the car care they deserve. Sign up today to receive 3 Oil and Filter Changes, 3 Tire Rotations, and 3 Multi-Point Safety Inspections for just $189!
How can I tell if my Subaru's brake pads or brake system is bad?
- Grinding or squealing noises
- Vibrations or pulsations when braking
- Spongy or soft brake pedal
- Alignment is off
- Slow brake pedal response
What does the 24-Month Tire Protection Plan include?
Our Subaru 24-Month Tire Protection Plan comes FREE with any tire purchase and includes:
- 24-Month Tire Protection
- Covers tire replacement or repair
- Complimentary Subaru Tire Roadside Assistance
- Redeemable at any Subaru retailer